Get To Know Us
Natural Releaf provides the highest quality CBD products on the market. We take a unique “seed-to-you” approach where we ensure every step of the process is carried out with the utmost care under the highest standards. Our cutomers can take comfort in knowing that we go the extra mile to provide a premium CBD product that works for them. Your body deserves Natural Releaf.
From Seed to you
THE PREMIUM PROCESS
- Seed – Certified industrial hemp is planted and nurtured with the highest standards possible.
- Cultivate – Our pesticide free hemp is cultivated and prepared for extraction.
- Extract – Our state of the art and ISO certified facility processes the hemp so CBD can be extracted from it. We ensure purity and quality is the highest possible through a stringent process.
CBD isolate – The end result of the extraction is certified CBD that is over 99% pure.
- LAB test – All our products are tested by an independent 3rd party lab to ensure they meet purity and quality levels before being shipped to our customers.
- Shipping – Our products are completed and shipped to our brick and mortar stores or direct to our customers!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CBD?
CBD stands for Cannabidiol. One of many cannabinoids that is found in cannabis. Hemp and cannabis contain multiple cannabinoids that have various effects on the body’s endocannabinoid system.
Does CBD get you high?
No, unlike THC, CBD is a non-psychoactive compound and is explored strictly for its medical benifits.
Can you overdose on CBD ?
No lethal dose of CBD has ever been recorded on humans.
Does CBD interect with other medicine?
CBD may interact with various medication. It is recommended you consult with your physician before mixing with other medicine.
Is CBD only for humans?
No! Many people have found CBD extends its benefits to your pets, such as dogs and cats. There are cbd pet products made especially for them.
Is CBD legal?
Yes, due to the Agricultural Act of 2014. Section 7606 of the act, Legitimacy of Industrial Hemp Research, defines industrial hemp as distinct from marijuna. CBD containing under .3%THC content is classified as HEMP.